I will post some pictures of what I got my mom for mother's Day soon. Still wan't it to be a surprise so I can't put it up here or she will see!!!
- A list of 100 things you all love about her!
- A weeks worth of doing the laundry.
- Jewelry.
- Let her sleep in as long as she likes!
- A creative family tree.
- Unloading/loading the dishwasher. ( I personally don't like doing this!) :)
- A journal you made.
- BREAKFAST IN BED! ( I'm not a mom but I love getting breakfast in bed and i know my mom does too!)
- A book signed by her favorite author.
- LOTS OF RECIPES!
- Homemade face/body scrubs. ( I found some easy ones here- http://www.sixsistersstuff.com)There was lots of cool mother's day gifts at their blog-
- ( when you get to the website, go to the search button and type in "mother's day" and press search. scroll down till you see where it says " you might also like" and click the picture of the pink present with black ribbon.... hope that helps!)
- MOST IMPORTANTLY! give your mom something she will use and enjoy!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment